Monday, February 15, 2010

Starting Over

I have had a home school blog for a few years now. Today I deleted it. I am no longer home schooling my kids. It turned out to be more than I could handle. Tomorrow is their first day at a local Christian School. This was NOT easy for me.
It just didn't seem right to be a home school blogger and not be a home school mom. So I'm starting all over again.
My life revolves around my LORD, My husband and my four children. I love being a wife and mother and I love being a child of God. None of these is always easy and they all require constant work but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I look forward to meeting new blogging buddies and learning new things as I start all over again.
I'll be browsing your blogs and leaving a trail of my thoughts along the way. I hope you will come back and visit my little corner of the big wide web often.
God bless you...happy blogging!
Trusting in HIM,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment