Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Won't You?

Today I’m crying out I’m crying out to you
I’ve had all I can stand and I’m not sure what else to do
I need to hear your voice to know you’re here to with me
Lord I need your perfect strength to pull me through when I am weak

So won’t you? Won’t you?
Lift me up when I am down;
Wrap your strong arms tight around
All that’s left of me.
Lord won’t you? Won’t you?
Mold me again when I break;
When I’ve had all I can take.
When I don’t feel like going on,
Put in my heart a brand new song.
So I can sing praise to you; So I can praise you.
Lord that’s all I’m living for.
I only want to love you. I want to love you.
I want to trust you without restraint.
I want run the race and never faint.

So won’t you? Lord, Won’t you?
Lift me up when I am down;
Wrap your strong arms tight around all that’s left of me?
Lord won’t you? Won’t you;
Mold me again when I break, when I’ve had all I can take.
Today I’m crying out. I’m crying out to you.
I’ve had all I can stand. I don’t know what else to do.
I need to hear your voice and know you’re right here with me.
Lord, I need your perfect strength to pull me through;
Because I know that I’m too weak.
So, won’t you? Lord won’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment