Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I keep hearing the words, "Slow down."
Have you ever just jumped into something and gone full speed ahead? That's me. Once I make up my mind to do something it's either all or nothing. Sometimes that can be a good thing. Sometimes, not so much. Sometimes we need to just slow down; slow down and wait for direction or wait for the way to be prepared for us. Sometimes we have to slow down wait for the LORD to prepair us for the way! I think that's where I am right now. But this is not a bad thing. Usually when I have to slow down it really upsets me. This time I feel a peace about it. I guess that's one more way to confirm that it is my Lord's voice I hear.
It is always encouraging to me to know that it is He who speaks to me. The creator of all things cares enough to be a friend, a counsellor to me. And he cares enough to speak to you as well! Listen for his voice and be encouraged with me today!
Trusting in Him,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment