Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have a question. DO we really believe what we say we do? Do we really believe that the lost will go to an eternal hell if they are not told the truth of the gospel? Do we really believe that there is an eternal home in heaven for those who believe and give their hearts and lives to the Lord Jesus? DO we really believe that He is coming soon?
If we really believe all that we say we do then why aren't we out there preaching the gospel with urgency? Why are we not spreading the good news to the lost and telling them about the choice they MUST make if they want to spend eternity with Jesus instead of an eternal hell.
That is just something to think about .
I encourage you today to go out and spread the good news before it is too late for the lost.
I know I am encouraged to do so. So wont you be encouraged with me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment